Friday, October 23, 2015

Where to purchase Gerber Products in Abu Dhabi?

I have been searching high and low for Gerber products for my daughter. Although I breastfeed her, I like to have on-the-go meals and snacks for her in case we are out late or I do not cook. I packed my Gerber products when we moved from Atlanta, but Maddy went through them quicker than I expected. They have baby food here, but I wanted a brand that I knew and trusted. My BBF Shaun offered to send Maddy her favorite food and snacks. I feel bad because after a month I still have yet to receive them and she paid $90 in shipping cost. I purchased a blender/puree and began to make Maddy's food, which I prefer. But when we are out late, the Gerber products are convenient.

My husband and I visited a Lulu's hypermarket and a ray of sunshine came from the baby aisle. Gerber!!! I was super excited. The had an assortment of foods, snacks, and juices. I feel so relieved to finally have found what I've been searching for.




For all you Gerber moms out there in Abu Dhabi visit Lulu's (Mushrif Mall).


No comments:

Post a Comment