Thursday, March 26, 2015

Did I really just start packing......

SO this is my reality....well some of it at least....How do I fit what you see and sooooo much of what you don't see in two cases....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Im not even going to fool myself...I see extra baggage fees $$$$$$ in my future.

I began the process tonight by boxing up all my winter sweaters....I felt amazingly "glutness". How many purple sweaters can one person have? I didn't even realize I have like 3 red sweaters...and I'm not talking about a red one, a red stripe one, or a different type of red sweater. I'm talking about the SAME DAMN RED SWEATER:) LOL I really am ashamed, but it was nice knowing that with the exception of a few light sweaters, for the next few years I won't have to worry about snow or weather below 50 degrees! 


No comments:

Post a Comment