Sunday, March 1, 2015

She said YES........

I needed a little help with the proposal:)

SOOOOOO after a week of trying to slip the ring on my sleeping girlfriend and not being able too, I realized I needed a new plan of attack. With a little help from her sister, I had picked out the perfect ring, but I needed the perfect opportunity to DO IT! I decided to enlist the help of our new little one....I figured she couldn't tell her no! I waited until my nightly duty of watching our little one while mom takes a shower. I quickly changed her, propped her up on a pillow and waited. She was a perfect angel. I think she knew something was up because she did not cry one bit! Mom came out, we asked her, and the rest is history! We are going to get married (quickly) and then have a beach wedding this summer so that we can have her paperwork processed in a timely manner. This is such an exciting time. I am SO ready to go... 4 months, 4 weeks, and 1 day......but who is counting!!!

Am I the only one with a countdown on their phone.....LOL

4 comments: