Monday, March 16, 2015

One Step Closer

Paper never looked so good!!!

Sooooooo......... I got my authenticated documents back today. I must say the process was really quick and ProEx was amazing! I went straight to Kinko's and scanned them into a PDF packet and emailed it to my recruiter. Now I have the 2nd of three waiting  periods. Those that are familiar with the process know that the first waiting period is after the interview when you are waiting to get your official offer letter. The 2nd waiting period comes after you submit all your documents and wait for the email letting you know that your Visa is being processed.......which is where I am now. The good news is that I have a bunch of stuff to do and I am excited about meeting other Atlanta area folk who are also on this journey this weekend. It should be a great deal of fun networking and building relationships. Who knows....one of the people I meet may very well be placed in the same school as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment