Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Today was a good day!!!!

What you will find during this journey is other people traveling along the same route..... Some people will arrive at the destination before you, some will arrive after you, and some will not have the opportunity to arrive. What do I mean???

I have had the opportunity to connect with some amazing people. Some of the people encouraged me before the interview process and kept encouraging me while I waited for a response. I am a true people person and I enjoy interacting with most. It's amazing to connect with people who want the same outcome as you....to experience this opportunity!!! You also find yourself transitioning from needing support and encouragement to being able to encourage and support others who are "in" the process. One of the ways that I find "flow" in my life is by helping other achieve their dreams, wants, wishes, and desires.

Today, I have been able to experience the happiness of others as they received their offer letter. I fully understand their joy, the relief, and the exuberance that comes along with finally being able to read that you have been offered what has been the total consumption of your thoughts....at least it was for me!

Today has also been bitter sweet for me as well, as some of the people that I have rooted for and prayed for learned that they had not been selected. However, there is more than one way to skin a cat, as my grandmother would say. So I encourage those to look into other avenues to realize their dream. There are many different branches on a tree....but they are all connected to the trunk. Everybody's road is not the same even though we are all wanting the same destination. So I am hopeful for them!

All in all...I take the happiness that others experienced today and I look forward to ALL the drinks that have been promised to me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very well said! I'm one of the silent (until recently) group members who just goes about liking posts! I can't wait to meet you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said! I'm one of the silent (until recently) group members who just goes about liking posts! I can't wait to meet you all!!

    ReplyDelete