Monday, February 9, 2015

One Day Away From the Big Day


So it's Sunday and tomorrow I travel to New York for my ADEC interview on Tuesday. I will let you in on a secret....I REALLY WANT THIS! I have spent the last week reading every blog I could find, studying every Facebook post from the Footprints and ADEC Hopefuls page...some I have re-read.....and re-read. I have printed out a list of questions that I think they will ask and my responses and I will spend the next two days studying these notes. This is my normal procedure for my past interviews and they have gone relatively well......if I may say so myself. I think it's always good to have a game plan and even if the exact questions aren't asked, you can always find a way to weave your responses in.

For the time being, I am just typing my blog without publishing anything yet, until I know more. And then....I will have to decide when to tell my staff and submit my letter of resignation. I want to wait until May if possible. We have a lot of things that we need to get done at my school and I think there is a natural tendency for people to relax when they know that the "emperor has NO MORE clothes":)

No comments:

Post a Comment