Wednesday, February 18, 2015

and the "WEIGHT" continues

Yes, I know that I used "weight" and not wait! That's because it feels like the "weight" of the world is on me. This opportunity would open the doors for so many things in my life! First, it would allow me the opportunity to provide for my family in such a way that would allow for my fiancé' to focus on being just a mom. This would also allow me to realize my dream in a few years of opening a "Ranch" that would serve students who have been suspended from school. My vision is that instead of running the streets and being rewarded for negative behavior, students would attend the "Turnaround Ranch" and complete school assignments, while also learning character building traits and behavior strategies that they could implement when they returned to school.

 I would ALSO be able to show my kids and family the WORLD! How awesome is that?!!!!

I am so happy when others post their offer letters! I truly am. I have heard that for teaching positions the wait is much shorter than for administrators. I DONT CARE! I JUST WANT TO KNOW! I want to start planning and dreaming without limits, without having to temper my excitement or thoughts because I don't officially know! So I wait.....with the weight of my future hanging in the balance.....

No comments:

Post a Comment