Saturday, April 11, 2015

THE RIGHT POSITION IS SEEKING ME NOW...

THE RIGHT POSITION IS SEEKING ME NOW
I see myself in the right position in the business world. That position is also seeking me. There is a divine activity at work in the universe and nothing can keep the right position from me. I allow all necessary inlets and outlets to open up in order for it to show up at its divinely appointed time. The ideal position comes with the ideal compensation. The right position comes with awesome business partners. The ideal position always reveals the perfect business plan.
I do my part by providing the necessary service, knowledge, and skills. I prepare myself to receive my good. I awaken each day open, receptive, and responsive to divine guidance. All that I do blesses me to be a blessing to others. Thank you, Wisdom- in me, through me, as me, around me, through the Christ within. And so it is.
... for the Lord knows everything that is in the heart
and understands all the imaginations of the thoughts of men;
if you seek him, he will be found by you;
1 Chronicles 28:09
Daily Thoughts from the Hill
Copyright: Hillside International Truth Center, Inc.
Bishop Dr. Barbara L. King - Founder Minister/World Spiritual Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment