Saturday, April 18, 2015

WOW!......What an interesting few weeks!

So this has been a pretty few good weeks for me! My baby girl Maddy (Yum Yum) continues to do well for starters. She is such a blessing! Even though she is addicted to her mom's breast and wants very little to do with the outside world right now, I enjoy her. My wife and I are still trying to wrap our heads around this new paradigm of marriage, baby, and international move. I was approached about another opportunity, but I am not going to speak anymore about that until I gather more information. Oh, my wife's family and I are interviewing for Family Feud next weekend. The jury is still out as to what we will wear for the taping:) LOL



I also got a very encouraging email from my recruiter stating that everything was full speed ahead with my visa, so as many of you know or WILL know, it will be a LONG WAIT..............She stated that I would probably be in one of the first groups to come over..but who knows:) She also stated that it would be mid July. I have a countdown on my phone that has an end date of July 31st. So according to this, I only have 104 more days!!!!
This will be me waiting on the Golden Ticket email! LOL

I also found out a few weeks ago that one of my good friends also got accepted to the sandbox and will be in Al Ain with me. I think that is pretty cool to personally know someone who will be in the same position as me. I think we both we be able to support each other. UNFORTUNATELY, the Incognito part is slowly fading as there is a rumor floating about my school that I am leaving. I just smile when asked and I normally respond by saying something like, don't believe everything you hear or if that were true, I would have told you:) LOL I will keep everyone guessing just a few more weeks and then formally announce my departure........and wait for the parade!


Oh, I also bought a few gadgets that we will need like a power strip and plug adapters. Just trying to knock out the small stuff. Still debating on luggage at this point, but I have started purchasing Ziploc Vacuum Bags! I'm also trying to lose a few lbs before I go. I managed to workout 3 times this week which was a HUGE improvement. I also ate A LOT better.....I know...I know....the diet is the most important thing! You can't outwork a bad diet!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment