Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Changing up the game.....

SO....You may have noticed that the title of this blog has changed! While I am excited about this journey to Abu Dhabi, I am not alone. My wife and newborn daughter will also be joining me and are just as invested in this new adventure as I am. Just a year ago, we were dating, getting to know one another, and going to opening day to see the Atlanta Braves and NOW we are packing for Abu Dhabi. Quite a change in direction:)

Since we have jumped all twenty toes into this experience, we have decided to share in this blog as a way to show both sides of the coin. I am sure there will be times where I will be excited and she will be hesitant, and other times where she will be elated and I will be thinking "What in the world did I get us into!" But that's where the fun comes in.....right? We will take some time to share "our story"..but for now, I won't steal her thunder!!!! I'll let her introduce herself to the blogosphere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment