Thursday, May 14, 2015

My OMG Moment!


Not even 24 hours after delivering my beautiful daughter Madisyn my husband received an email with details about his final interview with ADEC in New York, NY. He had to report to NYC in less then a week. Did I mention I just delivered our first baby??? I always try to support my husband in all his endeavors, however this time was a little different. While a part of me wanted to breakdown and cry because he had to leave, the other part of me knew he was exploring this opportunity to provide a better future for our family. Thank God for my mother, sister, and mother-n-law who took turns coming to Atlanta from Alabama to assist me with my new transition into motherhood. 



Why is this an OMG moment?

From February 2nd-February 27th, I delivered my daughter, got engaged, got the news my husband was chosen for the position in Abu Dhabi, and got married…WHEW….My life completely changed within a month. 

I would like to say I wasn’t prepared for this journey, however GOD does everything for a reason. I have confidence that my life’s preparation have allowed me to boldly face this opportunity without opposition.

Strength and dignity are her clothing and her position is strong and secure; she rejoices over the future. Proverbs 31:25

So here is a little background information about me. I am 32 years old with a bachelor’s degree in biology and a MBA in Marketing. I’ve worked in various industries (finance, entertainment, technology) throughout my career. My passions include being a great mother, building relationships and political and socio-economical issues in low-income communities. My favorite TV shows are the Real Housewives of New York, Atlanta, and New Jersey (In that order)!

I hope you enjoy our journey as we prepare for our Big Move and Transition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment